I guess it's been a while since I last posted so I need to send out an update. I'm continuing to recover from surgery. I still don't have the same energy level that I had before. I was really enjoying the fact that I had lost 20 more pounds when my doctors office called and said my blood test came back that it looked like I had a hyperthyroid. That could play into my weight loss. I told them to leave my thyroid alone and let me continue to lose weight. :) They said hyperthyroid is really hard on your heart and they told me to make an appointment with a specialist right away. I see the specialist this Tuesday. I know my weight loss is not all my thyroid because I have really changed my eating habits but it may have helped.
Look at that smile! It light's up a room!
I enjoyed time with my dear grandson and children this weekend. Saturday night we babysat Cameron. He is a very busy little boy! Mike and took him for a walk which he really enjoyed. We fed him dinner and tried to watch some Mickey Mouse with him but he was just to busy to sit still. At one point he became very fussy and the only thing that would make him happy was running water. So, I put him in the tub and let him play with the running water. When I finally turned the water off he cried and cried. Keeping up with him requires a lot of energy! I'm used to going to bed when I'm tired and you can't do that with a baby around! Here are some photo's we've taken of him lately. It becomes more and more difficult to get a good photo of him since he moves so quickly. I do the best I can.
I was also able to spend time with both of my children and my grandson today since it was Father's Day. Elizabeth and Bret came over for dinner and to visit. I made my homemade lasagna with a lot of cheese for Mike as a Father's Day present.

No comments:
Post a Comment