From my old friend Wendy Jensen Hanson's blog.
I am . . . a new grandmother
I want . . . to be better than I am
I have . . . wonderful children and fabulous husband
I wish . . . I knew then what I know now
I hate . . . worrying about things I can’t control
I fear . . . heights
I hear . . . my eight parakeets talking
I search . . . for the good in others
I always . . . love my family
I usually . . . love quickly and easily
I am not . . . a perfect housekeeper
I dance . . . not since my 20’s
I like to sing . . . when I’m alone in the car with Il Divo
I never . . . go a week without seeing Cameron!
I rarely . . . go to the movies
I cry . . . when my heart is breaking
I am not always . . . tired
I lose . . . it must be my mind!
I’m confused. . . . when I don’t get enough sleep
I need . . . unconditional love
I should . . . cook more meals, but Mike is so good at it
I dream. . . . of me and Mike alone on a sandy white beach in the Caribbean
1 comment:
I love your blog! It is nice to keep up with family!
Post a Comment