Well, it's official! Friday the sale of the condo completed and we received the keys! Mike and I went down there Friday night and measured for shelves, living room curtains, & small odds and ends that needed replacing. We were at the hardware store at 8:00 Saturday morning ready to go! We shopped for hours there and then dropped what we bought off at the new house. Then we headed to Ikea and shopped there for hours too. We finally finished around 2:00 that afternoon. I was exhausted! Now we have to install all the things we purchased!
Bret is coming out this week to replace our kitchen faucet and replace the wax seal on the toilet. Mike and Christopher worked on changing the door knob and pad lock last night but ran into a little trouble on the pad lock. At least they were able to complete the door knob and it has a new key.
There is much to be done in both locations . . . . here and our new home. I can't wait until this move is complete. By then, Jenny will be here for Thanksgiving and the holidays will be upon us.
I'll send more photos as we are able to take them. I'll also post photos of Cameron when I have time to download the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment