Saturday, October 30, 2010

Making Halloween Cookies

Cameron spent the night with us last night. We took him to the Three Ward Halloween Dinner and Trunck or Treat. Elizabeth brought his Mickey Mouse costume from last year from him to wear. He didn't like the darkened cultral hall but he really enjoyed the Trunk or Treating.




Today we made Halloween cookies. I was holding up on one of the cookies for Mike to get a photo of and I had icing on one of my fingers. While Mike was taking the photo Cameron leaned down and licked the icing off my finger! It was like he just couldn't stop himself! Then he had black icing on his face! When we were finished we shared a cookie. While I was eating my half he took it out of my mouth and put it in his! I love being a grandma!



I really missed my mom today. Every time Cameron would spend the night I would call her and let her talk with him. Then I would talk with her and tell her all the cute things he said. I could hear him coming last night so I went to the door and opened it up. He said, "I'm coming grandma" Then he came running in the house and headed straight for the dinosours that he has here. He knows right where his toys are and was happy to see them again.


I love listening to him talk! Last night we were driving and Elizabeth called. Cameron wanted to talk with her so I gave him the phone. He said to her "Come get in grandmas car with me". I know why my mother loved being a grandma so much! I'm so thankful for my children and grandchildren!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! I wish I could have been there.

Bonnie said...

Sounds like so much fun! He is so cute! I am happy that you can spend time with your Grandkids!