Cameron turned two years old on May 4th! I can't believe it's been two years since he was born. I'll never forget watching him appear and holding him for the first time! What a thrill and blessing. 
Tuesday, May 4th we went out to Elizabeth and Brets for dinner, presents, and dessert. Mike and I gave Cameron a Woody and Buzz Lightyear with a Rocket. Christopher gave Cameron a small baseball glove and ball (he would have given it to him in person if he had been here). Cameron loves his gifts and we got some great photos of him with his new toys. Uncle Chris would have really enjoy playing ball with Cameron!
Yesterday, Saturday, May 8th, we went to Cameron's birthday party at the Childrens Museum in Tacoma. All of his friends and family were there. So many children, so much noise! All the kids played for an hour and then we went to room downstairs to open presents and eat pizza and cake. Cameron would have been happy if all he had done was open the presents. He just wanted to pull the paper off. At that time he didn't care what was in the wrapped present. We could have given him 25 empty boxes wrapped and he would have been happy! 
After the party was over I took him for a walk outside. He started out holding my hand but then wanted to let go. I told him he had to at least hold a finger and I put one of my fingers out. He reach down and took hold of one of his fingers! It was finger, just not mine!
3 comments:
Sounds like he had a wonderful birthday. How blessed you are to have such beautiful children and grandson! Happy Mother's Day!
What a cute little boy he is. Can't wait to see him with his new little brother soon. Hey, that iris on your header looks a lot like the ones in my backyard! Sure glad you are having so much fun with your new camera.
He is so cute! I can't believe he is 2 years old! Soon, you will have your second Grandson!
Post a Comment